If you are from Washington, California, Texas, Florida, or Oregon, click here
Your yearbook picture should be a clear head & shoulders shot. Here are some tips for a good yearbook picture.
- Your picture does not need to be professional, but you want a nice, clear, and in-focus shot.
- The camera in most cell phones is more than capable getting a shot good enough for the yearbook.
- Do not use any filters or overlays on your picture.
- Take your picture in front of a simple background. You don’t want a photo with a lot of action or noise in the background.
- Do not submit a picture with more than one person in the shot.
- The best example of a good yearbook picture is a school photo.